Why Choose Laminate Flooring?
Laminate flooring has come such a long way since it was first introduced decades ago. It is engineered to look exactly like hardwood flooring, from its texture to its grain and color. It is also available in styles that resemble Slate or Ceramic tile. It's versatile and low maintenance, making it one of the most popular choices when it comes to hard flooring.
Love the look of hardwood floors but have a budget to work with? Laminate is definitely the way to go; the benefits are endless and more practical than hardwood. Secondary to carpet installation, Laminate is often selected when having "hard" flooring installed. If properly maintained, Laminate can last between 20-30 years.
The Benefits Of Laminate Flooring
Laminate flooring has many benefits. Next to carpeting, it is one of the most popular choice of flooring in homes and commercial environments. Even though it doesn't offer much for a home's resale value, it plays a huge part in its appearance. Thinking about having Laminate floors installed in your home? Be sure to choose a reputable expert who will professionally assist you and answer all your questions. Don't forget to ask about Free In-Home Estimates.
Laminate Flooring For Businesses
Installing Laminate floors in your place of business beats the price and the upkeep of hardwood flooring, or even that of stone floors. Its virtually identical in appearance. To an untrained eye, it looks exactly like Hardwood. Or, you might want to have Slate or ceramic. Regardless the choice, it is definitely a suitable product for many commercial settings from hair salons to high-end restaurants and bars.
- Construction: Laminate is made up of 4 layers: Top, Pattern, Interior, and Backing. These layers together are what make this product durable and scratch proof, moisture resistant, low maintenance, and available in many designs.
- Cost: Love the look of hardwood or stone floors but not their price tags? Laminate costs nearly 50% less, and its benefits are so much better when it comes to functional every day activities and foot traffic. To an untrained eye, its hard to distinguish between Laminate flooring and Hardwood or Stone.
- Kid and Pet Friendly: Busy household with spills and pet accidents? No problem! Laminate is durable enough to withstand scratches, stains, scuffs, and best of all, it is water and moisture resistant. Simply just wipe up liquid spills and accidents; it's easy as that.
- Cleaning Process: Laminate is stress-free flooring. This means, it doesn't require much maintenance. Cleaning would consist of a microfiber mop and any Laminate cleaner solution. Where to Install Laminate: From your bedrooms to your laundry room and kitchen. Because of its durability, and ability to tolerate moisture, it can be installed almost anywhere in your home.
- Installation Process: Installing Laminate is very easy and uncomplicated; boards simply snap together. Laminate can also go on top of existing flooring. Keep in mind, if Laminate is not properly installed, it can very easily damage or warp the boards. It is best to work with an esteemed and local Laminate Installer to ensure accuracy and efficiency.